Why Use LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a professional social network that everyone in business should be using. Here is a list of 10 reasons why…
- There are 590 million users on LinkedIn. Imagine how many people you can connect with.
- It’s one of the first websites to come up when you google someone’s name. So, if you are not on LinkedIn, how will people get to know about your background?
- It’s a great conversion tool if you have an impressive profile and you follow up with people you have met.
- You can reach people you may not be able to in person.
- If you are not where your potential clients are looking, you don’t exist to them. So, if you are not on LinkedIn often, people will forget about you or not find you at all.
- Find your next career move or employee on LinkedIn.
- Keep up-to-date on what your network is doing.
- You can showcase your expertise by creating posts and articles on LinkedIn.
- You can build and maintain relationships with thousands of people in your network on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is a great place to gain trust from your network, especially if you are honest and authentic.
These are just a few of the many reasons I believe it is critically important for everyone in business to use LinkedIn.