What a fun way to market your business…radio airtime with a great host, fun conversation, and amazing women! I recently had the opportunity to be a guest on Business Radio X in Phoenix with one of my favorite clients, Jan Whalen of Whalen Voices. Here is a link to our interview and pictures from the fun day!
It’s that time of year again, back-to-school time. As the kids go back to school and people get back from summer vacation, make sure your marketing is on point! If you are not marketing where your potential customers are looking, you don’t exist to them. How are you reaching your current and potential clients? Blogging, email newsletters, Facebook live and videos are great ways to stay in touch with current clients and attract new ones.
Running a small business? Need a marketing boost? Videos are the answer. Posting a video on your social media pages will have 3 or 4 times more engagement than regular posts. Try it! I promise it will be worth it. Facebook live makes it super easy to create a video. It doesn’t have to be perfect or professional, just engaging.
Don’t feel comfortable in front of the camera? We can create videos like these for your business…
According to CEO of Nan & Co. Properties, Nancy Almodovar, real estate agents will be expected do these 5 things in 2018 in order to keep up with the competion:
- Build and maintain an online brand/portfolio
- Spend most of your time and resources on online marketing and advertising
- Understand and implement smart home automation. It will become expected by buyers.
- Become specialized in something. Being able to “sell anything” will no longer matter.
- Get ready for a new generation of buyers.
We agree 100%!! To read the full article, click on the link below…
When it comes to pictures on social media, there are so many different sizes needed depending on which social channel you are on. Whether you are using pictures in a post, uploading a profile picture, or creating your cover photo, make sure the image is the correct size. Otherwise, it gets cut off and your post/page won’t have as big of an impact. People are less likely to look at your page or post, if the picture doesn’t draw them in. So, make sure your picture is not cut off on any device.
Here’s a great infographic (courtesy of hubspot.com) of the sizes you need for each social media site. If you don’t know how to create/format pictures, we can help. We love marketing and branding our client’s businesses with great pictures, posts and social media pages. Contact us anytime email@example.com
For more on this infographic or article it came from, go to http://bit.ly/2zpsg9s
We received this mail from our client and had to share this great tip…
Julie Jakubek owns an Allstate office in Phoenix and has been in business for over 20 years. So, she had stickers made to use on her mail and other printed materials. That is great marketing! If you have been in business a long time, people should know that. Experience and longevity are really important factors people consider when they are choosing who to do business with. Would you rather use a Realtor, Mortgage Lender, Financial Planner, Insurance agent etc. who has been in business a year or over a decade or two?! So, if you have years of experience and/or have owned your business a long time, let people know.
Whether you have a new business or have been in business a long time, a company’s brand strategy should be reviewed often. A company’s brand is what people remember, it’s why they buy from you/use your service, and it sticks with you forever. Think about the following when working on your brand…
- We live in a digital world, with 24/7 access to information. People are always watching, so remember to be amazing all the time!
- Customer service is a huge part of your brand. If you treat your customers right every time, they will refer you all the time.
- Keep your company’s purpose at the forefront of your mind. The purpose of your company should be more than making money. People will buy from you because they believe in your purpose/brand.
- Make sure all of your social media sites, websites and messages are congruent. If your brand is consistent all the time, more people will remember your brand.
- Refresh your look and update your messaging to attract new customers to your brand.
- Customer loyalty is a huge part of a company’s brand strategy. Remember to thank those customers that are loyal.
Feel free to contact us anytime about marketing or branding. We would love to hear about your brand strategy…