LinkedIn is a professional social network that everyone in business should be using. Here is a list of 10 reasons why…
- There are 590 million users on LinkedIn. Imagine how many people you can connect with.
- It’s one of the first websites to come up when you google someone’s name. So, if you are not on LinkedIn, how will people get to know about your background?
- It’s a great conversion tool if you have an impressive profile and you follow up with people you have met.
- You can reach people you may not be able to in person.
- If you are not where your potential clients are looking, you don’t exist to them. So, if you are not on LinkedIn often, people will forget about you or not find you at all.
- Find your next career move or employee on LinkedIn.
- Keep up-to-date on what your network is doing.
- You can showcase your expertise by creating posts and articles on LinkedIn.
- You can build and maintain relationships with thousands of people in your network on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is a great place to gain trust from your network, especially if you are honest and authentic.
These are just a few of the many reasons I believe it is critically important for everyone in business to use LinkedIn.
When it comes to pictures on social media, there are so many different sizes needed depending on which social channel you are on. Whether you are using pictures in a post, uploading a profile picture, or creating your cover photo, make sure the image is the correct size. Otherwise, it gets cut off and your post/page won’t have as big of an impact. People are less likely to look at your page or post, if the picture doesn’t draw them in. So, make sure your picture is not cut off on any device.
Here’s a great infographic (courtesy of hubspot.com) of the sizes you need for each social media site. If you don’t know how to create/format pictures, we can help. We love marketing and branding our client’s businesses with great pictures, posts and social media pages. Contact us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on this infographic or article it came from, go to http://bit.ly/2zpsg9s
We have all heard the adage, “People do business with people they know, like and trust,” right? Well, that is because it’s true. You are your brand, and part of that brand is character. How honest, empathetic, and trustworthy you are, tells a lot about your character. If you are always honest, show true emotional connection and people can trust you, they will buy your brand every time. They will also suggest your brand to others, because of your character.
Here’s an example…
After looking at all of these logos, what feelings come up about these companies? You can probably describe the character of some of these companies pretty quickly right? Can you trust them? How do they make you feel? We can use these as examples of what to do and what not to do in our businesses.
Remember, it’s never too late to make a first impression. Be the best version of yourself everyday. Your business will benefit.
We believe blogging is critical for every business and often get asked why. So we came up with a quick list of reasons…
1) It drives people to your website without having to pay to get new people there.
2) It helps convert people who are just checking out your website into leads, because we create a call-to-action on each blog.
3) It helps establish you as the expert in your field, because we answer common questions that many people wonder about.
4) It delivers long-term results because people will find your blog in search engines for years, not just the first day you write it.
5) It’s an inexpensive way to promote events, products etc.
Does all of that sound great, but you know you don’t have time to blog or feel stressed about doing it right? We can help…