According to CEO of Nan & Co. Properties, Nancy Almodovar, real estate agents will be expected do these 5 things in 2018 in order to keep up with the competion:
- Build and maintain an online brand/portfolio
- Spend most of your time and resources on online marketing and advertising
- Understand and implement smart home automation. It will become expected by buyers.
- Become specialized in something. Being able to “sell anything” will no longer matter.
- Get ready for a new generation of buyers.
We agree 100%!! To read the full article, click on the link below…
We have all heard the adage, “People do business with people they know, like and trust,” right? Well, that is because it’s true. You are your brand, and part of that brand is character. How honest, empathetic, and trustworthy you are, tells a lot about your character. If you are always honest, show true emotional connection and people can trust you, they will buy your brand every time. They will also suggest your brand to others, because of your character.
Here’s an example…
After looking at all of these logos, what feelings come up about these companies? You can probably describe the character of some of these companies pretty quickly right? Can you trust them? How do they make you feel? We can use these as examples of what to do and what not to do in our businesses.
Remember, it’s never too late to make a first impression. Be the best version of yourself everyday. Your business will benefit.