According to CEO of Nan & Co. Properties, Nancy Almodovar, real estate agents will be expected do these 5 things in 2018 in order to keep up with the competion:
- Build and maintain an online brand/portfolio
- Spend most of your time and resources on online marketing and advertising
- Understand and implement smart home automation. It will become expected by buyers.
- Become specialized in something. Being able to “sell anything” will no longer matter.
- Get ready for a new generation of buyers.
We agree 100%!! To read the full article, click on the link below…
When it comes to pictures on social media, there are so many different sizes needed depending on which social channel you are on. Whether you are using pictures in a post, uploading a profile picture, or creating your cover photo, make sure the image is the correct size. Otherwise, it gets cut off and your post/page won’t have as big of an impact. People are less likely to look at your page or post, if the picture doesn’t draw them in. So, make sure your picture is not cut off on any device.
Here’s a great infographic (courtesy of hubspot.com) of the sizes you need for each social media site. If you don’t know how to create/format pictures, we can help. We love marketing and branding our client’s businesses with great pictures, posts and social media pages. Contact us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on this infographic or article it came from, go to http://bit.ly/2zpsg9s
We received this mail from our client and had to share this great tip…
Julie Jakubek owns an Allstate office in Phoenix and has been in business for over 20 years. So, she had stickers made to use on her mail and other printed materials. That is great marketing! If you have been in business a long time, people should know that. Experience and longevity are really important factors people consider when they are choosing who to do business with. Would you rather use a Realtor, Mortgage Lender, Financial Planner, Insurance agent etc. who has been in business a year or over a decade or two?! So, if you have years of experience and/or have owned your business a long time, let people know.
Whether you have a new business or have been in business a long time, a company’s brand strategy should be reviewed often. A company’s brand is what people remember, it’s why they buy from you/use your service, and it sticks with you forever. Think about the following when working on your brand…
- We live in a digital world, with 24/7 access to information. People are always watching, so remember to be amazing all the time!
- Customer service is a huge part of your brand. If you treat your customers right every time, they will refer you all the time.
- Keep your company’s purpose at the forefront of your mind. The purpose of your company should be more than making money. People will buy from you because they believe in your purpose/brand.
- Make sure all of your social media sites, websites and messages are congruent. If your brand is consistent all the time, more people will remember your brand.
- Refresh your look and update your messaging to attract new customers to your brand.
- Customer loyalty is a huge part of a company’s brand strategy. Remember to thank those customers that are loyal.
Feel free to contact us anytime about marketing or branding. We would love to hear about your brand strategy…
It’s that time of year again…millions of Americans are headed back to school. This is great news for everyone…students, parents, teachers and businesses. Why? Students are filling their heads with knowledge for the future. Parents get a reprieve from the summertime craziness. Businesses see a spike in sales because everyone is back to their routines and/or buying supplies for school. Businesses can also donate school supplies and write it off on their taxes if itemized correctly. Then teachers are happy, because they don’t have to use their own money to buy supplies for their classrooms.
Are you back in your routine? It’s time. Re-start your marketing now, so you can reach your goals by the end of the year. Even when you are busy, remember to fill your pipeline for the future.
Have you ever wanted to throw a party but didn’t know where to start or have the resources to put one on?
If you love parties, why not use them as a marketing tool in your business. It’s the easiest and best way to get in front of people, because most people love parties. You will have a captive audience to say thank you, sell your products or service, and build lasting relationships.
We can help…
One of our specialties is event planning. We can walk you through the entire process, from planning through execution and follow up. Will your next party be for your clients, a book release, referral partners, and/or your staff?
We have all heard the adage, “People do business with people they know, like and trust,” right? Well, that is because it’s true. You are your brand, and part of that brand is character. How honest, empathetic, and trustworthy you are, tells a lot about your character. If you are always honest, show true emotional connection and people can trust you, they will buy your brand every time. They will also suggest your brand to others, because of your character.
Here’s an example…
After looking at all of these logos, what feelings come up about these companies? You can probably describe the character of some of these companies pretty quickly right? Can you trust them? How do they make you feel? We can use these as examples of what to do and what not to do in our businesses.
Remember, it’s never too late to make a first impression. Be the best version of yourself everyday. Your business will benefit.