In the marketing world, it seems that social media has taken over, doesn’t it?! But, there are a lot of people who either choose not to be on social media or don’t have time to look at it during their busy week. That is why email is still one of the best ways for businesses to communicate with their customers, fans, and connections. Did you know that there are over $3million emails sent per second? That is an insane number to wrap your head around!
What that means is that consumers/customers get a ton of emails! But, over 40% of them still like hearing from their favorite companies via email and will open the email based on the subject line. But, almost 70% of people will mark an email spam based on the subject line.
So, creating subject lines that shine through will be critical to get your email read. What are the best ones to draw that attention? According to an article we read by OptinMonster, here is a list of the top subject lines broken down by category…
164 Best Email Subject Lines to Boost Your Email Open Rates (2019)
LinkedIn is a professional social network that everyone in business should be using. Here is a list of 10 reasons why…
- There are 590 million users on LinkedIn. Imagine how many people you can connect with.
- It’s one of the first websites to come up when you google someone’s name. So, if you are not on LinkedIn, how will people get to know about your background?
- It’s a great conversion tool if you have an impressive profile and you follow up with people you have met.
- You can reach people you may not be able to in person.
- If you are not where your potential clients are looking, you don’t exist to them. So, if you are not on LinkedIn often, people will forget about you or not find you at all.
- Find your next career move or employee on LinkedIn.
- Keep up-to-date on what your network is doing.
- You can showcase your expertise by creating posts and articles on LinkedIn.
- You can build and maintain relationships with thousands of people in your network on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is a great place to gain trust from your network, especially if you are honest and authentic.
These are just a few of the many reasons I believe it is critically important for everyone in business to use LinkedIn.
What a fun way to market your business…radio airtime with a great host, fun conversation, and amazing women! I recently had the opportunity to be a guest on Business Radio X in Phoenix with one of my favorite clients, Jan Whalen of Whalen Voices. Here is a link to our interview and pictures from the fun day!
It’s that time of year again, back-to-school time. As the kids go back to school and people get back from summer vacation, make sure your marketing is on point! If you are not marketing where your potential customers are looking, you don’t exist to them. How are you reaching your current and potential clients? Blogging, email newsletters, Facebook live and videos are great ways to stay in touch with current clients and attract new ones.
Running a small business? Need a marketing boost? Videos are the answer. Posting a video on your social media pages will have 3 or 4 times more engagement than regular posts. Try it! I promise it will be worth it. Facebook live makes it super easy to create a video. It doesn’t have to be perfect or professional, just engaging.
Don’t feel comfortable in front of the camera? We can create videos like these for your business…
Have you heard people say, “set your goals for the new year so you can measure your success.” Why not say goal getting instead of goal setting? It has a better ring to it and seems to stick better, don’t you think. We recently attended one of Jodi Low’s U and Improved workshops, and she talked about this concept of goal getting. So, we have adopted it and now share it with our clients.
Are you still working on GETTING your goals that you set a couple months ago? If you have lost touch a little on your goals, go back and look at them. Focus on what you can do each week to achieve those goals. For most, it seems too overwhelming to think about the big goal at the end of the year. So, set smaller weekly goals that will ultimately get you to the BIG GOAL. For example, if your big goal is to land 3 large clients this year, what can you do this week to find those clients? Make a list of your target market, then find out how you get in front of them. Taking baby steps each day, will eventually lead to walking and running. You can do it!! We believe in you.