We received this mail from our client and had to share this great tip…
Julie Jakubek owns an Allstate office in Phoenix and has been in business for over 20 years. So, she had stickers made to use on her mail and other printed materials. That is great marketing! If you have been in business a long time, people should know that. Experience and longevity are really important factors people consider when they are choosing who to do business with. Would you rather use a Realtor, Mortgage Lender, Financial Planner, Insurance agent etc. who has been in business a year or over a decade or two?! So, if you have years of experience and/or have owned your business a long time, let people know.
Whether you have a new business or have been in business a long time, a company’s brand strategy should be reviewed often. A company’s brand is what people remember, it’s why they buy from you/use your service, and it sticks with you forever. Think about the following when working on your brand…
- We live in a digital world, with 24/7 access to information. People are always watching, so remember to be amazing all the time!
- Customer service is a huge part of your brand. If you treat your customers right every time, they will refer you all the time.
- Keep your company’s purpose at the forefront of your mind. The purpose of your company should be more than making money. People will buy from you because they believe in your purpose/brand.
- Make sure all of your social media sites, websites and messages are congruent. If your brand is consistent all the time, more people will remember your brand.
- Refresh your look and update your messaging to attract new customers to your brand.
- Customer loyalty is a huge part of a company’s brand strategy. Remember to thank those customers that are loyal.
Feel free to contact us anytime about marketing or branding. We would love to hear about your brand strategy…